For California Residents, please see our California Privacy Information here
Our Privacy Disclosure Document can be found here Privacy Disclosure
Data Safeguarding Efforts
We’ve taken measures to safeguard your data. Although no security measures can perfectly protect all data, we maintain a high level of security practices to protect your data.
- We don’t store login credentials to bank accounts
- All access to your banking accounts is done through encrypted tokens
- All access to our services is done through Use of HTTPS for all API requests (non-HTTPS requests are currently disabled)
- Data access is protected by firewall systems with additional security provided to prevent malicious attacks.
Information We Collect
RoamHR collects data from users of its services in order to provide its advertised service. We only collect information that is required to provide this service to the end user and for no other purpose. In general, we collect information in a number of ways, including (i) when you as a user give it to us via application registration, or via information update (ii) when we obtain end-user information through trusted third parties, such as income depository data.
In certain cases, we may use Google Analytics to capture web analytics and traffic information. In such cases, you can view google’s information here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
In addition, RoamHR may collect data via its relationship with the mobile application stores including the Google Play Store and the Apple iTunes application store.
For opening of financial accounts, we collect elements required for the use of these services. This includes personal information such as name, address, phone number, date of birth and last four digits of your social security number. In certain cases, we need to share the entire tax identification number you provide with the IRS. Any and all data collected is done in encrypted channels.
We may also automatically collect certain usage information when you access our Services (“Usage Data”), such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, log files, unique device identifiers, pages viewed, browser type, any links you click on to leave or interact with our Services, and other usage information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies. For example, we collect IP addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information, such as using IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate to our Services. We also collect IP addresses from users when they log into the Services as part of our log-in and security features. We may also, when you enable location-based Services, collect Global Positioning System (GPS) location data and/or motion data.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Services may change over time and we may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information.
- To operate and maintain the Service (such as overall operating and maintenance, providing customer service, fixing malfunctions, testing our security systems, etc.).
- To provide you with the features, functions and benefits of the Service (such as displaying to information regarding your financial accounts).
- To enhance, improve, add to and further develop the Service (such as creating new features or functions, refining or personalizing the user experience, increasing Service technical performance, etc.).
- We will use your contact information (such as your email address or phone number) to provide you with Service notifications.
- To help personalize the Service experience for you (such as remembering your information so you will not have to enter it each time you use the Service or providing you with offers, advertisements or features you may like).
Information We Share
We share some personal data with third party providers to grant access to their financial services. In addition, we share information with the IRS when customers opt to use our payment service. The shared data is limited to elements required for the use of these services. This includes personal information such as name, address, phone number, date of birth and last four digits of your social security number. In certain cases, we need to share the entire tax identification number you provide with the IRS .
We don’t share your individual income data with anyone. We may share aggregated data that summarizes income ranges of people who use our services. We might share this to improve our services or indicate to third parties how our services are being used by the public.
No other data sharing is done by RoamHR as we are not supported by advertising and do not offer third party services as a part of our business model.
- email to email@example.com
- submission of help request at https://www.roamhr.com/support
- Phone 210-960-9136
Postal Address: RoamHR
Attn: Compliance Office
8000 Walton Pkwy, Suite 230New Albany, OH 43054
Effective Date: January 1, 2020